- provides support and advocacy to mothers and their children up to 18 years old
- individual counseling for children who have experienced violence
- information and referrals to other services as needed
- facilitates groups for children who have experienced violence, designed to support healing from their experiences
- recreational programs for mothers and children
- facilitation of school-based programs throughout the area
GET HELPIF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER, DIAL 911
How to Cover Your Tracks
Want a Way to Connect?
Wondering how you can help?