Child Witness Program
- provides support and advocacy to mothers and their children up to 18 years old
- individual counseling for children who have experienced violence
- information and referrals to other services as needed
- facilitates groups for children who have experienced violence, designed to support healing from their experiences
- recreational programs for mothers and children
- facilitation of school-based programs throughout the area
UPCOMING EVENTS 2023
We are currently running our summer programming on Tuesdays and Fridays!
For more information and to receive the activity calendars, please contact Nancy or Katie by email email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text at 613-340-7995 (C), 613-803-9050 (N).